Rapid Lock-On: The brake activates quickly under the acceleration of the user and triggers the Pawl to lock onto the shaft.
Webbing & Shaft: One piece shaft supports the Dyneema & Polyester webbing which has a minimum breaking load of 15kN.
PC/ABS Housings With Grips: High strength housings give protection to the mechanical assembly and include TPE grips to both sides.
Shock Pouch: The shock pouch reduces peak shock loads to less than 6kN and extends to varying amounts depending on the fall conditions.
Dual Adaptor: A simple coupler connects two FAB3W’s which can be mounted on the rear "D" of a full body harness giving the user two attachment points for greater safety in the workplace.
Fall Indicating Swivel Hook: The swivel hook includes a fall indicator, which clearly shows if the device has been subjected to a shock load.
Features & Benefits
- 3M working length
- Max user weight 150Kg
- Compact, sleek and modern design
- Anchorage karabiner as standard
- Lightweight 1.1Kg including swivel hook
- Composite housing UV stabilised
- Soft TPE side grips
- Internal steel chassis
- Acceleration activated brakes
- Ultra fast lock on nominal 100mm
- Alloy swivel hook as standard
- Fall indicator via webbing pouch
- Polyester webbing MBL 23kN
- PTFE Roller lowers friction and drag
- Fully serviceable
- Tested for vertical and horizontal use
- EN360 ANSI OSHA AS/NZS 1891.3:1997