The VoidMate records the vertical deflection of the track under train loading at high frequency and streams data to Platform Interactive. It means Permanent Way Managers have continuous access to dynamic track void readings via smartphone, tablet or computer and removes the requirement to access the track
Each VoidMate can be configured to alarm in the event of void detection with alerts sent to any number of recipients by SMS, email or direct communication. The VoidMate is a cable free, compact, portable and highly durable solution for Permanent Way Managers responsible for maintaining track stability.
Its rapid easy-fit locking mechanism makes it easy to install and relocate. An in-built solar panel means that the VoidMate may never need recharging once in the field. VoidMate provides Permanent Way Managers with crucial information about the presence of track voids allowing them to anticipate potential failures, safely schedule maintenance work, reduce the cost of repairs and improve safety.
Features & Benefits
- Remote monitoring via smartphone, tablet or computer
- Removes the need for manual on track-measurements
- Multiple and variable alarm limits with alerts sent by SMS, email or direct communication
- Built-in multi-network communications platform
- Simple to install with easy-fit locking mechanism and anti-tamper option
- Cable free, compact, portable and highly durable solution for Permanent Way managers responsible for maintaining track stability
- Reliable, accurate and repeatable
- Single action dual purpose ‘carry-clamp’
- Suitable for short and long term deployment
- Interactive web-view of data on Platform Interactive
- GPS locator