A flexible tripod so you can raise your scanner upward or wind it down. The tripod allows not only scanning to a height of 4.00m, but also overhead scanning of shafts, etc.
The main rod has a support plate with a 5/8 inch connection. Depending on the measuring task, the support plate can be connected upright or head first. Then, the 4 provided extension tubes are inserted at the further end and secured. Thus, you can crank your scanner upwards or downwards on and on.
The 3/8 inch adapter included in the delivery allows using the tripod with FARO Focus3D, Focus3D X 330 and Trimble TX5.
- Scanner usable over several heights - without assembly, disassembly and modification
- Enlargement of the possible scanner positions
- Overhead scanning
Features & Benefits
Product characteristics - 2-way telescope tripod:
- tripod: 5/8 inch connection; adapter for 3/8 inch connection is included in the delivery
- indirect crank drive with enhanced gear unit
- The crank drive can be operated by means of a crank or a screwdriver.
- anti-twist geared column
- additional leg braces for more stability
- solid and quick locking mechanism
- spirit level
- set of shoes for tripod can be used on various surfaces
- minimum effective depth: approx. -4.50 m (177.2 in) below the earth's surface
- maximum useful height: approx. 4.00 m (157.5 in)
- transport length: approx. 1.30m (51.2 in)
- weight: approx. 8,5 kg
- flat support plate with ø 110 mm
- During long-term usage, the scanner's weight should not be higher than 20kg.
- 4 extension tubes (each 1m (39.4 in)) in a robust transport case included
- suited for all scanners with 5/8" and 3/8" connection
What's In The Box
- 1 aluminum telescope tripod with 5/8 inch
- 4 extension tubes in a robust transport case
- 1 crank for manual operation
- 1 bit for comfortable handling of the tripod by means of a screwdriver
- special screwdriver for securing the single tubes
- 1 3/8 inch adapter