Carry out your laser scanning project more safely, and with more flexibility. Scan under the earth's surface, too. With the adapter for overhead scanning, you can attach leading laser scanners easily and quickly to your tripod - and disassemble it as quickly again. For that purpose, the adapter is screwed on the tripod and scanner without much effort. Then, the laser scanner can quickly and easily be put in the adapter and clamped so that a safe scanning overhead is possible. The best protection for your valuable measuring instruments!
- Safe scanning overhead
Compatible laser scanners:
- FARO Focus3D and Focus3D X 330
- Trimble TX5
- Z+F IMAGER 5006 and 5006i
- Z+F IMAGER 5010
- Leca HDS 7000
- Leica HDS 6200
- Leica HDS 6100
- Leica HDS 6000
Features & Benefits
- One part of the adapter for overhead scanning is screwed on the scanner's original base plate.
- The other part of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8" connection.
- The part of the adapter with the scanner can easily be put in the complement fixed at the tripod and secured.
- Available with 5/8" female or male thread
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 cm
- Weight: 1kg