This set consisting of three tripod adapters with claw system is especially suitable for reference spheres with a diameter of 200mm. The reference sphere can easily be screwed on the adapter and, then, used for laser scanning. The three adapters for reference spheres with a diameter of 200mm are protected in a high-quality case; thus, they are optimally suitable for field work.
- Positive centering of your reference sphere on a tripod by using a claw system
- Connect the fixed points marked on the ground with your laser scanning project by rigging up a tripod on a fixed point and clamping the tripod adapter into your tripod
Scope of application:
- Working with positive centering
- Creating reference points using fixed points on the ground by means of surveying tripod and tripod adapter with claw system
- Placing reference spheres in natural surroundings (woods and meadows) without suitable magnetic ground
- If you use a total station with a tilting axis height unlike 196mm/7.7 in, feel free to contact us! We will make an adapter that is adjusted for your individual needs.
- Existing fixed points on the ground can easily be integrated in your laser scanning project.
- The items delivered don not include a reference or a tripod.
Features & Benefits
- Tripod adapter suitable for all claw systems
- Dimensions: 12cm height, 8cm diameter
- Adapter with M8 thread for screwing the reference sphere in tight
- The center of the unscrewed reference sphere (200mm) is located in the height of the vertical axis and the tilting axis of all total stations with a tilting axis height of 196mm (e. g. Leica, Trimble)
- Due to this position, the sphere's center can be determined tachymetrical easily by replacing the adapter by a prism
- Case with precut foam insert for safe transport
- Case dimensions: 300 x 275 x 110mm
What's In The Box
3x Tripod adapter with claw system
1x Robust plastic case with foam insert
Options for M8 thread or magnet clip