The SiteZone Proximity Warning System is an audible and visual warning system designed to reduce the risk of vehicle-personnel collisions, and can be used with a variety of plant, machines and vehicles.
It works by creating a detection zone around a machine or vehicle, which, when breached by a pedestrian wearing a SiteZone tag, will trigger audible and visual warnings to the machine operator and the pedestrian. The system also features cloud-based analytics for remote monitoring of plant and personnel.
This system is fully configurable, with a range of solutions designed to suit your site requirements, including wireless systems for easy fitting, Smartbubble, which reduces the size of the detection zone when the machine is in a safe state, multiple antennas, multiple zones, masks designed to prevent the detection or pedestrians in safe areas.
Features & Benefits
- Can be fitted to a wide range of plant and machinery
- Fully configurable to meet your site needs
- Total warning system to create a safer workplace
- Used across a wide range of applications and industries
- Simple cost-effective protection
- Full data logging capabilities including cloud based analytics
- Network Rail approved
What's In The Box
Sitezone proximity warning system