Sealey IFSH2003 2000W High Efficiency Infrared Quartz Patio Heater with Telescopic Floor Stand
The Sealey IFSH2003 is a 230v 2kW infrared patio heater that comes with a telescopic floor stand.
It has a highly polished aluminium reflector which allows for maximum heat efficiency and a quartz infrared lamp which offers fast warm up time, for instant heat.
This heater is IP24 rated - it can be used outdoors or indoors to heat areas such as patios, terraces, balconies, gazebos, workstations and more. Though it should be protected from the elements and put into storage when not in use.
The heater adjusts horizontally up to 25° while mounted, so you can direct the infrared heat where it is required. For extra safety, a tip switch is incorporated to cut power should unit be accidentally knocked over. As this model is an infrared heater, it emits totally dry heat, with no condensation, no gas, fumes or funny smells. It can be controlled using a simple pull cord to switch between full, half or low power.
Features & Benefits
- A totally dry heat, no condensation, no gas, no fumes and no smell.
- Reaches maximum heat output within seconds of being turned on.
- Highly polished aluminium reflector for maximum heat efficiency.
- Adjusts horizontally through 25° while mounted.
- Three settings, controlled by pull cord, allowing unit to be on full, half or low power.
- For extra safety a tip switch is incorporated to cut power should unit be accidentally knocked over.
- Ideal for industrial or domestic applications.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, if weather protected (IP24 rated).
Documentation File Format Size
What's In The Box
1 x Sealey IFSH2003 2000W High Efficiency Infrared Quartz Patio Heater with Telescopic Floor Stand