Sealey DEH5001 5kW Industrial Fan Heater with Ducting
This compact 400V 3-phase space heater can be used in workshops, garages and other industrial spaces to keep workers and materials warm on site.
This electric heater has two heat settings - so it can operate at full capacity of 5kW or half capacity of 2.5kW. It features a thermostat dial, adjustable louvres on the warm air outlet and a fan only mode which operates the fan without the heating element, for ventilating spaces on warmer days. A carry handle on top of the unit makes it very easy to carry around.
As it is an electric heater, the Sealey DEH5001 produces completely clean and dry heat, so it can be used safely in enclosed indoor spaces.
The 6m ducting hose can be fixed on to the warm air outlet, to vent the warm air into spaces away from the unit - ideal for a range of industrial heating applications.
Features & Benefits
- Electric fan heater with ducting for industrial applications.
- Two heat settings with thermostat control, plus fan only.
- Adjustable outlet louvre panels control the direction of air.
- Carry handle for portability.
- A totally dry heat with no condensation, no gas, no fumes and no smell.
- Ideal for workshops and garages.
- Heating output: 2500/5000W.
- Supplied with 6m duct hose, 3ph power cable and 16A plug.
- IPX4 rated.
Documentation File Format Size
What's In The Box
- 1 x Sealey DEH5001 5kW Electric Fan Heater (400v)
- 1 x 3 Phase Power Cable & 16A plug
- 1 x 6m ducting hose