Olimpia Splendid Unico Edge Inverter 30SF 2.7kW
Measuring only 229mm in depth, the Olimpia Splendid Unico Edge Inverter 30SF is compact compared to most other units of the same power that usually require an external condenser. Thanks to Inverter Technology, the Unico does not require a splitter and only needs two external holes - saving 30 per cent of energy compared with a traditional wall-mounted air conditioner. It works by constantly adjusting the motor speed according to the set temperature, which helps optimise energy consumption.
Olimpia Splendid Unico Edge Inverter 30SF boasts one of the lowest noise levels in its range with operation volume dropping as low as 33 dB(A).
For the environmentally conscience, the Olimpia Splendid Unico Edge Inverter 30SF Inverter uses R32 refrigerant, which reduces its greenhouse effect by almost 70 per cent compared to R410A.
The Olimpia Splendid Unico Edge stands out for its smooth lines and retro design with a strong presence | Using R32 refrigerant, the machine has a greenhouse effect reduced by almost 70% (compared to R410a) | The motor speed is constantly adjusting to the set temperature, to optimise energy consumption to provide the most efficient heating and cooling | Cooling only - Unico Edge Inverter 30SF
*This is a stocked item and will be shipped out on a Next Working Day delivery service, if ordered by 3pm.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-filtering system consisting of an electrostatic filter and activated carbon filter
- Large flap for the homogeneous diffusion of the air in the environment
- Multifunction remote control included
- Dehumidification only mode
- Optional wireless wall control
- High or low wall installation
- 24hr timer
- Economy mode
- Fan only mode
- Auto mode
- Sleep mode
- Max Power: 3.0 kW
- Cooling class: A
- R32 refrigerant gas
- Ease of installation
- Includes 3 year manufacturers warranty
What's In The Box
- 1 x Olimpia Splendid Unico Edge Inverter 30SF 2.7kW All-In-One Air Conditioning Unit
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Use and maintenance booklets