The differential movements of the structure cause a different rotation of the bars and this shows the movements or differential settlements of the structure to be monitored.
Installation is quick and easy without the use of wiring. As all Move Solutions' sensors, they are wireless devices and use the LoRaWAN communication protocol to send data to the Gateway.
Typically they are installed in series so that the end of one bar coincides with the start of the next until the required distance is covered.
The differential movements of the structure cause a different rotation of the bars and this shows the differential movements or settlements of the structure to be monitored. Installation is quick and easy without the use of cables.
The three-axis wireless Tiltmeter sensor that detects data is extremely accurate and exceptionally stable. Variable and remotely configurable sampling rates, a rugged design and a battery life of up to 8 years make this wireless Tiltmeter suitable for many environments and solutions.
The wireless Tiltmeters transmit accurate readings from the site via the LoRaWAN wireless communication protocol via a Gateway.
You can view and interact with your data online using the Move Cloud Platform. There are multiple data processing and correlation algorithms developed by Move.
It is possible to calculate the deflection of the structure with respect to a baseline. It also mounts a temperature sensor to relate thermal excursion and static deformation. Ideal for static monitoring of railways, buildings, bridges or tunnels.
Monitor the rotations of any structure and building with the wireless tiltmeter and tiltbeam.
Monitor all the static parameters of a bridge as pier rotations or span static deflections.
Monitor the Pitch and Roll angles, the Twist and the Vertical Arrow with high accuracy. These measurements allow obtaining the fundamental parameters for the static monitoring of the tracks.
Monitor all the static parameters of any tunnel or subway. It is possible to install the tilt beams both horizontally and vertically.
Features & Benefits
- Tilt Beam 1, 2 or 3m long.
- Triaxial wireless tilt sensor.
- Integrated temperature sensor.
- Extremely easy installation with versatile mounting options.
- Ultra low noise performance.
- Possibility to purify the data from the installation offset.
- Resolution of 0.000015° (0.00027mm / m), repeatability of ± 0.0005° (± 0.009mm/m) and range ± 90°.
- Built-in long-life battery, about 8 years of life.
- Waterproof rating IP67.
- Firmware is remotely upgradeable over the air via the Gateway, reducing costly site visits.
- Easily install the entire system on the structure without the use of wiring.
- Configure all wireless sensors quickly and remotely.
- View real-time measurement data wherever you are, on any device, 24/7.
- Process the data collected through the implemented algorithms.
- Constantly monitors the operating status and signal quality of the system remotely.
- Customize your alarm notifications and receive overrun notifications by email.
- Optionally, you can integrate data on your platform using an MQTT bridge, FTP or through API calls.