This industrial space heater features a stainless steel combustion chamber, heavy-duty metal outer casing, thermally protected motor and three separate filters for oil, suction and inlets.
It is designed to be set up outside the space you wish to heat, with the fumes produced during combustion expelled via a flue and only the safe, fume-free warm air circulated into the space via ducting.
This 47kW indirect fired space heater is perfect for locations such as events, marquees, halls, warehouses, factories and more.
It boasts a built in trolley system for easy maneuverability which makes it perfect for transporting across numerous sites.
Operators can gain even more control over the Master BV170 space heater with an optional analogue thermostat.
High quality Features such as a thermally protected motor, three oil filters (oil pump filter, suction filter and inlet filter), electronic flame control with photocell, stainless steel combustion chamber, oil tank with level indicator and diagnostic LED help to ensure reliable, effective and safe performance.
Ventilation of the room is necessary to prevent a deficiency of oxygen when using this product.
Features & Benefits
- Clean hot air
- Optional connection to a flexible tube
- Flue gas exhaust
- Heat exchanger
- Overheat thermostat
- Thermally protected motor
- Three oil filters: oil pump filter, suction filter and inlet filter
- External suction filter with transparent glass cup
- Electronic flame control with photocell
- Stainless steel combustion chamber
- Oil tank with level indicator
- Trolley included
- High quality brand fuel pump
- Fuel pump with access for easy maintenance
- Snorkel – breather for non-drip fuel tank
- Diagnostic LED
- 65 Litre Fuel Tank
- Clean, Fume-Free Warm Air
- Warm Air Can Be Ducted
- Flue, Thermostat & Cover Available As Accessories
- Ideal For Marquees, Workshops & Events
- Runs on Diesel or Kerosene