This powerful, portable heater has a massive air flow of 3000m³/h and a tank capacity of 65l which makes it perfect for distributing warm air across large areas.
This 65kW space heater is perfect for areas such as warehouses, construction sites and factories that require a continual flow of warm air to create comfortable working conditions for employees.
The heater is easy to use and has easily serviceable parts including oil and suction filters and an oil tank level indicator. These heaters can also be attached to external analog or digital thermostats to give operators even more control over the area temperature.
They are best for open or well ventilated areas like factories, warehouses or construction sites. Master direct heaters are known as very efficient and robust as well as safe and easy in use.
The new B series heaters are equipped with a TH5 room thermostat socket (available separately - optional) and a fuel level indicator. In addition, the housing has an additional upper and lower embossing, which strengthens the structure and stiffens it, preventing deformations and extending the life of the housing.
Ventilation of the room is necessary to prevent a deficiency of oxygen when using this product.
Features & Benefits
- Overheat thermostat
- Post ventilation
- Thermally protected motor
- Transparent external suction filter
- Three oil filters – oil pump filter, suction filter and inlet filter
- Electronic flame control with photocell
- Stainless steel combustion chamber
- Oil tank with level indicator
- Trolley included
- Easy maintenance with external pump
- Diagnostic LED
- Fuel pump filter Danfoss
- Suction filter
- Suitable For Building Sites & Well Ventilated Areas
- Runs on Diesel or Kerosene