With a measuring rate of up to 1 million points per second and advanced HDR imaging system, the RTC360 LT makes
3D reality capture more economical than ever before. The creation of coloured 3D point clouds can be completed in under 2 minutes.
Low noise data means better images, resulting in HD scans that are highly detailed and can be used in a wide range of applications. Using Cyclone FIELD 360 software for semiautomated registration on site, the Leica RTC360 LT provides excellent precision.
Small and lightweight, the Leica RTC360 scanner features a portable design and collapsible tripod mean it’s compact enough to fit into most backpacks, ready to be taken anywhere. Once on-site, easy-to-use, one-button operation makes for fast, hassle-free scanning.
Features & Benefits
- Max Scanning Speed: 1 Million points per second
- Manual alignment (move & rotate)
- Same onboard user interface as the RTC360
- Same FIELD 360 user interface as for RTC360
- Resolution at 10m
Low (12mm) 0:52sec | Medium (6mm) 1:44min | High (3mm) 3:28min
- *The Leica RTC360LT is not upgradeable to the RTC360
What's In The Box
- 1x RTC360 LT Laser Scanner
- 1x RTC360 LT Transport Case
- 4x GEB361 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 1x GKL341 Multicharger
- 2x RTC360 LT USB Flash Drive - 256 GB
- 1x RTC360 LT Rain Cover
- 1x RTC360 LT Quick Guide
- 1x RTC360 LT System USB Card
- 1x RTC360 LT CCP Basic Contract