The Jasic TIG 400 (JT-400PA) Pulse inverter is equipped with industrial grade IGBT components and an MCU chip for high accuracy and performance.
This technologically advanced inverter with a digital panel allows for software upgrades and provides 8 channel automatic storage of the welding parameters.
Features & Benefits
- Industrial Grade IGBT Inverter Technology
- DC Pulse TIG/MMA with VRD function
- MCU chip for high accuracy and consistency
- HF or Lift arc ignition, 2T/4T, spot-time
- Up/down slope, pre/post flow, crater/initial/weld current
- Digital panel with interface for easy software upgrades
- Gas test function in DC TIG mode
- Automatic 8 channel storage of welding parameters
- On demand fan and water cooling
- AVR Generator friendly
- Optional Foot Pedal Control
What's In The Box
Inverter power source TIG torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc)