The Jasic TIG 300 DC Pulse inverter is equipped with industrial grade components and microprocessor control for high accuracy and performance.
This technologically advanced inverter with a digital control panel allows for feature rich options and provides 8 channel automatic storage of the welding parameters.
The unit is designed to IP23S class for use in the harshest environments.
This modular design TIG welding system can be assembled with an optional trolley and water cooler where required.
Features & Benefits
- TIG DC Pulse with digital control
- Program memory storage
- Microprocessor control (Wide Range of functions
- HF and Lift TIG
- Remote control interface
- VRD function
- Digital display
- Intelligent fan and cooler control
- Excellent welding characteristics
- Protection system to enhance equipment life
- Suitable for welding in environments with increased risk of electric shock
- Water cooler option
- Generator friendly (Requires regulated output)
What's In The Box
Inverter power source, TIG torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc)