Offers excellent welding characteristics and rugged, reliable performance.
This high quality three-phase inverter delivers an impressive 350 amps at 40% duty cycle, making the MIG 350 an excellent choice for medium to heavy duty industrial manufacturers.
Featuring a unique (welding dynamic characteristic control circuit) in MIG, provides a stable arc, low spatter, excellent weld appearance and high welding efficiency.
Comes with 10M Leads.
Features & Benefits
- IGBT MIG/MAG MMA Inverter
- Digital amp and Voltmeter
- High duty cycle
- 4 Roll wire feed unit
- Advanced control circuitry
- Suitable for 0.6/0.8/1.0/1.2mm wires
- Burn back control & wire inching
- 2T/4T trigger function
- Power & status LED's
- Gas check function
- Variable inductance
- Inverter trolley takes full size gas cylinder
- 300mm Spool 0.6 - 1.2mm Wires
What's In The Box
- Inverter power source
- Trolley, 4 roll wire feed unit
- 5 metre Interconnecting cable
- MIG welding torch
- Work return lead and clamp
- Gas hose & regulator
- Operating Instructions
- 10M Leads