A digital A/V display and the option to weld in MMA (Stick) mode.
The welding inverter offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for highly demanding and repetitive weld cycles.
This high quality single-phase MIG inverter delivers an impressive 250 amps at 35% duty cycle, making the MIG 250 an excellent choice for medium duty fabrication work.
Another great feature of this welding inverter is the option to connect a Spool Gun
Features & Benefits
- Single Phase MIG inverter welder
- MIG/MAG and MMA welding processes
- IGBT power device
- Advanced control circuitry
- Digital Amps/Volts display
- Closed loop feedback control
- High duty cycle for increased productivity
- Suitable for 0.6/0.8/1.0mm MIG wires
- Stable and reliable welding arc
- Burn back control
- Spool Gun interface
- Welding wire inching feature
What's In The Box
- MIG inverter welder
- MIG welding torch
- Earth return lead
- Gas hose and Regulator