The Jasic Cut 45P plasma cutter is the perfect solution for cutting low carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
This user-friendly 'wide voltage' plasma cutter offers smooth, fast and precise cutting on material up to 15mm and a maximum of 20mm, where a severance cut is required.
Another outstanding feature of this high specification plasma cutter is PFC (Power Factor Correction) that provides substantial energy saving benefits for the user.
Features & Benefits
- High-end IGBT plasma cutter
- Wide voltage inverter 95V-265V
- Intelligent digital control technology
- Clean cuts 15mm, severance cut 20mm
- Cuts steel, stainless, copper, cast iron & aluminium
- Cutting speed is increased 1.8 times when compared with oxy-acetylene cutting.
- Lightweight, portable modern cutter
- Variable cutting control
- Soft touch LED control display
- IGBT protection system
- Smooth precise cutting
- PFC Energy saving cutting inverter
- Air check indicator
- Easy start ignition mode
- PT-60 Plasma Cutting Torch (6m)
- Torch protection system
- 2T/4T cutting operation
- Can be used with automated plasma cutting systems *
- AVR Generator friendly plasma cutter
- High quality rubberised finish to handle/mouldings
- Cutting Capacity (Severance) 10mm (115V) / 20mm (230V)
- Compressed Air Requirement 170 Ltr/Min @ 4.5 Bar (65 psi)
* The CNC interface option needs to be requested at time of order
What's In The Box
- Plasma Cutter power source
- Plasma cutting torch (6m)
- Earth return lead
- Operating instructions
- 5 year warranty