The Jasic Power Arc 180SE MMA inverter welder is equipped with the latest IGBT technology and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is equipped with self adaptive arc force and offers easy starting with minimal spatter.
The Arc 180 SE also offers lift TIG functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance and light fabrication. Durable compact inverter with case ideal for site-work.
Jasic is an international developer, manufacturer and supplier of welding inverters and integrated welding solutions that represent value, reliability, durability and innovation.
Features & Benefits
- IGBT inverter technology - for the professional user
- Wide input voltage 95-265V
- MMA/DC Lift TIG
- Hot start ignition, anti stick
- 40 Khz inverter frequency, high-efficiency
- Self adaptive arc force
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Heavy duty 35-50mm dinse sockets
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter
- Stable and reliable arc
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Advanced single PCB construction
- Can weld electrodes of up to 4mm
- Generator friendly**
- Welder Case & Leads
What's In The Box
MMA inverter welder power source, protective carry case, MMA (Stick) leads, operating instructions.