The Jasic Arc 160 MMA wide voltage welding inverter is equipped with the latest IGBT technology and a singlular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced PFC inverter provides energy saving benefits and offers reliable and consistent arc performance.
The Jasic Pro Arc 160 is a durable and compact inverter weighing only 4.7Kg.
Jasic is an international developer, manufacturer and supplier of welding inverters and integrated welding solutions that represent value, reliability, durability and innovation.
Features & Benefits
- IGBT inverter technology - for the professional user
- MMA/DC Lift TIG
- Wide input voltage 95-265V
- Hot start ignition, anti stick
- 33 Khz inverter frequency, high-efficiency
- Self adaptive arc force
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Heavy duty 35-50mm dinse sockets
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter
- Stable and reliable arc
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Advanced single PCB construction
- Can weld electrodes of up to 4mm
- Generator friendly
What's In The Box
Inverter power source, Operating instructions.
MMA Leads, Mains plug, TIG torch & adaptor, TIG consumables, MMA Electrodes, Shielding gas, Filler wire,
PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc)