An UV resistant and water-resistant body along with outdoor grade electrical components makes the CO60PM suitable for outdoor use.
Its continuous water supply connection with a built-in overflow protection system ensures long unattended operation, making it perfect for more demanding commercial applications. The cooler has durable casters for easy mobility from one space to another.
The oscillating louvers evenly distribute the air and horizontal louvers can be manually adjusted to change the vertical airflow. For use indoors, the unit should be placed near an open door or window. The cooler can also be used to humidify dry air during cool seasons.
Features & Benefits
- Cools up to 850 square feet indoors and sends cool air up to 12 yards outdoors.
- Weather resistant for outdoor use.
- Natural, energy efficient cooling with no compressor.
- Honeycomb cooling media on three sides for faster cooling performance.
- Easy to setup - just unpack, add water, plug it in and it's ready.
- Power consumption of 220 watts.
- Powerful air flow of 1540 CFM (43 CMM).
- Top loading water inlet and ice compartment.
- Continuous water supply connection for uninterrupted operation.
- 16 in. fan blade for powerful air throw.
- Easy-to-use mechanical controls.
- Durable casters for easy mobility.
- 12 month warranty.
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.
What's In The Box
- 1 Honeywell CO60PM evaporative air cooler.
- Instruction manual.
FREE DELIVERY Orders £30+ Include Free DeliveryFind Out More
Need some help?