Green Pin Super Screw Pin Shackles are useful for frequent lifing jobs in which assembly and disassembly occur. A higher WLL is ensured on the shackle due to the grade 8 material it's made of. All green pin super screw pin shackles have a chamber in the shackle eye, to increase the life span of counter components that rest on the pin and to reduce wear.
Features & Benefits
- Grade 8 alloy steel body and pin, quenched and tempered.
- Hot dipped galvanised finish.
- Conforms to ASME B30.26 and meets the W.L.L. performance requirements of US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 3, grade b.
- Minimum breaking load is 5 times the W.L.L.
- Temperature range -20ºC up to +200ºC.
- Certification available.