KEROSENE HEATING OIL
Our 20 litre Kerosene FuelBox contains a specially formulated additive system (Exocet Fast Flame Additive), achieving outstanding performance over conventional Kerosene/Home Heating Oil.
Its stackable shape makes it easy to transport individually, or by pallet, giving you a fast, efficient and simple solution
to refuelling on-site.
WHAT IS FUELBOX?
FuelBox has a double-skinned UN approved bag that contains the 20 litres of fuel.
IS THE PACKAGING ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY?
YES! The FuelBox reduces packaging waste in landfills by 86% and reduces plastic consumption by up to 90%.
HOW DO I STORE THE FUELBOX?
Our FuelBox is UN approved and therefore meets the design standard. For secondary containment, on your first order you will receive a storage bund free of charge. This will fit the pallet size of your order.
WHAT IS EXOCET FASTFLAME?
This multi-component product guards against fuel degradation, the corrosion of metal storage tanks and associated pipework, the adverse effects of fuel interaction with fittings and pipework containing copper and serves to inhibit the build-up of deposits in storage tanks.
Features & Benefits
The FuelBox holds many benefits that contribute to its success:
- A fast, efficient, easy to handle refuelling system
- Zero risk of contamination
- Glug-free pouring system prevents
- unnecessary spillages
- Reduces downtime and saves having to leave site to source more fuel
- Perfect for emergency back-up
Each box contains our specially formulated Exocet Fastflame. This multi-component product guards against fuel degradation, the corrosion of metal storage tanks and associated pipework
- Better resistance to water contamination
- Maximises system efficiency
- Safe-guards against rust
- Reduces deposit build-up around nozzles and on heat exchanger surfaces
- Inhibits sludge formation
- Reduces service problems
- Stabilises fuel – increases its shelf life
What's In The Box
- 20L Kerosene heating oil
- Dispenser hose