The Fral portable professional dehumidifiers are high-performance appliances, equipped with robust galvanized steel frame painted with epoxy resins and mounted on 4 swivel casters that make it easy to move.
They have a high efficiency air filter in polyurethane, washable and easily replaceable, and a very large condensate collection tank with the possibility of direct drain. It is possible to install a condensate lifting pump instead of the tank, that allows condensate pumping up to a height of 3.5 meters from the machine positioning level.
The main characteristic of all the Fral portable professional models is the evaporation coil that consists of smooth tubes in aluminium (with the exception of the ECO model). This unique arrangement derived from professional dehumidifiers allows a lower power consumption, with a very high efficiency even at low relative humidity.
All models include the defrost timer and Hot Gas defrost (except for ECO).
Features & Benefits
- FRAME - The frame and the sheets are hot galvanised, epoxy powder coated, ensuring high strength and durability.
- COMPRESSOR - Rotative compressor, mounted on vibration dampers.
- REFRIGERANT CIRCUIT - Evaporator: the evaporation coil consists of smooth tubes in aluminium.
- The smooth tubes ensure a high yield of the dehumidifier, significantly reducing energy consumption, even at low relative humidity.
- Condenser: the coil is made of copper pipes and aluminium fins, the wide size of the condenser fins ensures resistance to dust, long life and easy maintenance of the machine.
- CONDENSATE COLLECTION TANK - The condensate collection tank, installed as standard, is very large and can be easily removed.
- The machine is also ready for connection to a fixed condensate drain.
- CONDENSATE LIFTING PUMP - Optional in all versions, it replaces the condensate collection tank and allows to remove the condensed water up to a height of 3.5 mt with respect to the position of the machine. Equipped with an alarm for dehumidifier stop in the case of pump failure. Alternatively, it is available a condensate lifting pump kit, easily applicable outside the dehumidifier, provided with malfunction alarm that switches off the machine. FAN Axial fan, statically and dynamically balanced, long-lasting and durable.
- AIR FILTER - The air filter, supplied as standard with the unit, is washable and easily replaceable. High-efficiency filter.
- MICROPROCESSOR - Controls the defrosting cycles with hot gas, the timer of the compressor and the alarm card. CONTROL PANEL Located at the top of the machine. Executed according to the European standards in force.
- TESTING - Tests are performed to check the tightness of the refrigeration circuit. Electrical discharge tests and functional tests are performed as well.
- TECHNICAL STANDARDS - This dehumidifier meets the essential requirements included in the Directives of the European Community 2006/95/EC of 12 December 2006 on the safety of electrical products for use in Low Voltage.
- Condensed water at different ambient temperatures and humidity conditions.
Condensed water at different ambient temperatures and humidity conditions
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.
Documentation File Format Size
What's In The Box
Call our Support Team on 0330 1759558 if you require more information on this product.
FREE DELIVERY Orders £30+ Include Free DeliveryFind Out More
Need some help?