A fantastic installed soluton, ideal for many applications around the home and even small warehouses, offices, schools or anywhere where water can occur to harm electronics, goods or just stop bad smells. The main application though is around the home to dry spaces 247. Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Laundry rooms, Lofts, Crawl spaces, Basements & even areas outside the home including Holiday homes & Caravans.
- 12 litre, Desiccant Dehumidifier.
- Desiccant of commercial grade and very compact designed to work all day and every day.
- All galvanized steel with epoxy coating.
- Carrying handle allows easy transport with one hand.
- On four feet that double as anchor points.
- Can be used in any orientation even upside down so ideal for basements.
- Ecor Pro’s Unique DH1200 Low Temperature Desiccant Dehumidifier.
- Designed in the UK and built even for use by professional tradesman.
- The DryFan® 12 is an Ecor Pro "3-hole" system desiccant dehumidifier.
- Input process air is dust filtered and dried. Input air can be ducted in with a 125mm duct. Wet exhaust air can be ducted out via a 41mm duct (standard waste pipe diameter).
Features & Benefits
- Whisper Quiet Fan - Quiet fan makes this model ideal for small spaces where humans will be. Highly Compact - Perhaps the smallest 12 Litre dehumidifier in the market.
- Dust Filter - The DryFan® 12 desiccant dehumidifier benefits from a simple reticulated dust filter in metal frame that can be shaken clean or easily replaced to prevent dust particles entering the unit and impeding performance.
- Easy Repair - Maintenance and eventual repair have been thought through with an easy to remove cover that gives easy access to replace cord sets or warn parts by a qualified persons quickly. Prolonging the lifetime of the DH1200 dehumidifier.
- On Four Feet - Anti scratch plastic feet can cleverly be swivelled out to make four anchor points so that the DH1200 can be fastened with suitable screws or bolts (not provided) to walls or simply fastened down onto a surface.
- Carrying Handle - Flat handle that can be extended to allow easy carrying in one hand
- Remote Humidistat Option - A simple low voltage humidistat from the Ecor Pro range can be added to the DH1200 by way of a simple plug in low voltage jack plug.
- Duct Air-in Option - The DH1200 is fitted with a metal duct flange on the filter grill to allow for an external 125mm duct to draw in the air from a more remote point. Concentrate the most damp air into the unit to be dried if needed.
- Exhaust Duct - Made for easy permanent installation by plumber or Home DIY person using standard waste pipe 41mm diameter fittings.
- Power Supply - 220V supply 50Hz that can be run off a 12VDC-220VAC converters (110V option)
- Auto Reset - If there is an interruption to the power supply, the DH1200 will continue to operate as soon as the power has been returned. Perfect in locations where the there is a "dirty" power supply that can affect other electronically controlled products.
- All Metal Construction - Metal construction inside & outside. Designed for longevity. Tough Construction - The design is inherently strong and can cope with moving the unit on a frequent basis if needed. Far stranger than a typical domestic dehumidifier.
- Long 5 Metre Power Cord - no need to join cables when placed for instance in crawl spaces or lofts in the home for example.
- Easy Access to Key Parts - If there is a fault with the unit its easy for the professional to repair. fast access to the internal parts that can be maintained or replaced very easily.
- IP 24 - Can even operate in more damp conditions.
- Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DryFAn® will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than traditional compressor dehumidifiers.
- Home Industrial Grade Desiccant Dehumidifier.
- Ecor Pro DH1200 (DryFan®) Galvanised Steel.
- Can be installed or plug-&-play.
- Very small in size.
- Designed in the UK.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.
What's In The Box
Call our Support Team on 0330 1759558 if you require more information on this product.
FREE DELIVERY Orders £30+ Include Free DeliveryFind Out More
Need some help?