Being a desiccant unit it can work to low temperatures, ideal for those area of the home that are not heated, such as cellar's, garage's, and storage spaces. Instead of using a compressor it uses a desiccant wheel to dry the air. It will extract moisture effectively in temperatures ranging from 1 degree to 40 degrees centigrade.
- It is very effective at extracting water in any temperature
- It is really cheap to run as it gets the job done quickly
- It is compact, lightweight and one of the quietest units on the market
- It has a very long life span and has no consumable components
Auto Toggle Power Saver
The Eco E7S Technology has the power to do amazing things with your DD1 Classic MK6. It senses the ambient temperature and humidity level and automatically toggles between the full power, economy power and standby modes. This function will reduce your energy bill by as much as 40%. DD1 Classic MK6 has a built-in auto sensor that continually detects your air humidity. It knows when to toggle the dehumidification requirements. This ensures that the humidity level is under control and that you only use your electricity when absolutely necessary according to the mode you have selected.
Using any dehumidifier at High Modes or Laundry Mode over long periods can cause unnecessarily "over-dry" ambient air. The good news is that the DD1 Classic MK6 knows when to toggle the dehumidification process when the air gets too dry.
New Heating Element Design
The DD1 Classic MK6 heating element has been re-designed to maximize the impact of even distribution to complement the Auto Toggle feature, increasing its efficiency and life in the process.
Channels airflow over a Wide area or Spot to optimize efficiency when the need arises. Use Wide channel to improve even distribution and Spot channel to pinpoint problem areas like a mold growth on the wall.
|Technical Specification||DD1 Classic MK6|
|Power Supply||Ph-V-Hz||1, 220-240V~ 50Hz|
|Power Consumption||Watt / hr||300 - 580|
|Moisture Removal (20°C, RH60%)||L/Day||7.5|
|Water Tank Volume||L||2|
|Water Tank Full Alert||YES|
|Safety Auto Shut-off Function||YES|
|Auto Restart Function||YES|
|Built In Ionizer||YES|
|Energy Saving Mode||YES|
|Net Dimension (W x H x D)||mm||290 x 475 x 175|
|Gross Dimension (W x H x D)||mm||350 x 545 x 229|
|Operating Temperature Range||ºC||1~40|
This item qualifies for the FREE The LCD Weather Station worth £19.99 - The LCD Weather Station (sunbeltsales.co.uk)
Features & Benefits
**Free digital weather station worth £19.99 with this unit**
- 3D-Louvre enables you to channels airflow over a Wide area or Spot to optimise efficiency when the need arises.
- Powerful extraction of up to 7.5 Litres of moisture at cold temperatures as low as 1 ºC.
- ECO E7S Technology automatically toggles between full power, economy power and standby modes saving your energy bill by as much as 40%.
- Overdry Protection: it knows when to toggle the dehumidification process when the air gets too dry to avoid unnecessarily "over-dry" ambient air.
- Safety features: tilt over stop protection, water full shut down and Auto-Restart (after a power cut).
- Built in Ioniser for air purification & Silver Filter that kills bacteria on contact.
- Powerful laundry mode with turbo and saving modes; Super quiet mode at only 34 dB(A); 2H/ 4H /8H Timer.
- Carry Handle makes moving the unit extremely handy.
- Water Bucket is on the side of the unit making it more convenient to remove than if it was at the back of the unit & comes with its own carry handle to minimise spillage and better handling.
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.