Suitable For Warehouses Basements, Factories Storage Areas, Expensive cars, tools, machinery or small storage areas can all fall foul to high effects of humidity.
Plug a WM150-D in for the reliable answer to a real market need. In a robust zinc coated steel shell and fitted with a Smart Controllert to give the preferred level of dryness whilst minimising running costs.
Adjustable Control Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run until it’s achieved.
Compressor and refrigerant: New compressor fited with environmentally friendly R454c refrigerant that is Fgas 2020 and compliant with a GWP < 150
Air Filter: The WM150 is fitted with a washable air filter. Fitted Condensate Pump: Integral condensate pump & 7.6m x 3/8 i.d. drain hose included for a more permanent installation.
Features & Benefits
- Quite Crossflow Fan.
- Manual or Digital Variable Humidistat.
- Reverse Cycle Defrost.
- Washable Filter
- 12 Months Guarantee.
- Max Extraction 30 Lts Per Day.
- Fitted UK Plug.
- Running Costs Approximately 12p Per Hour.
- Condensate Pump with 4m lift. Supplied with 7.6m x 3/8 i.d hose.
- Weight 75kg.
- Height 680, Width 810, Depth 305(mm).
- 1.5kW 230V 50Hz.
- Free Standing or Wall Mounted.
- Wall Mounting Bracket Included
- Nominal Effective Volume 300m3.
- Colour: Oyster White, RAL1013
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.
Documentation File Format Size