The EIPL PD range of compressor dehumidifiers are high capacity, made to operate at high efficiencies by removing moisture from the air through the refrigeration process.
They incorporate an adjustable speed fan providing the flexibility for direct or ducted applications.
The low voltage remote humidistat control circuit makes the equipment easy and safe to install.
The quiet operation make the PD range ideal for restaurants, swimming pools and libraries where noise is prohibited.
The temperature sensitive reverse cycle defrost system ensures that any defrost period is short and effective, thereby increasing the overall drying capacity.
The heat pump design of the PD refrigeration system means there is no heat loss in the dehumidifying process, thereby saving energy consumption.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum operating temperature: 3 degrees centigrade
- Maximum operating temperature: 35 degrees centigrade
- Carrying handles
- Reverse cycle defrost
- Temperature sensitive defrost
- Optional remote humidistat sensor facility
- High capacity forward curved fan
- Quiet operation
- 2 fan speeds
- Air inlet filter
- Can be suspended above flase ceilings
- Feet for floor mounting
- Duct flange attachments
- Inlet duct mounting
- Optional stainless steel drain tray
- High temperature safety cut-outs
- Epoxy powder coated panels
- Low voltage controls
- Energy efficient heat pump operation
- Gravity drainage system
- Suitable for swimming pools, garages, archives, store rooms, hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, printing facilities
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.