Ebac CD35P 35L Dehumidifier With Pump £596.16
Need some help?
- Mildew and mould can have disastrous consequences on the fabric of properties and their contents and can also cause serious health problems.
- The light but compact CD35P is the answer!
- The CD35P costs no more to run than a TV set and requiring no installation.
- Ideal For - Basements, cellars, small archive areas, storerooms, drying shampooed carpets, damp areas due to leaks & flooding etc
- Mildew and mould can have disastrous consequences on the fabric of properties and their contents and can also cause serious health problems. The light & compact Ebac CD35 dehumidifier is the answer, requiring no installation.
- The New Ebac CD35 will operate quietly and efficiently until the automatic cut off occurs when when the integral 4L water container needs emptying. A gravity drain hose can also be fitted where a more permanent drain is required.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable For Burst Pipes, Roof Leakage, Deflooding, Carpet Shampooing, Storage Area and Cellars.
- Single Speed Fan.
- Variable Humidistat - can be set between 20% and 80% RH.
- Automatic Cut Off.
- Hot Gas Defrost.
- Integral Non Spill Container.
- Robust Castors.
- 12 Months Guarantee.
- Fitted UK Plug.
- Running Costs Approximately 2.5p Per Hour.
- Nominal Effective Volume 100m3.
- Carrying Handles.
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run until it’s achieved.
- Refrigerant: R290
- Hot Gas Defrost: Ensures the optimum extraction across the full operating spectrum.
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Easy to Transport: With its caster wheels and a handle, you’ll easily be able to move it from room to room.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 170 cubic feet per minute.
- Washable Air Filter: A washable filter removes airborne particles and contaminants and saves you the cost and hassle of replacement filter costs.
- Optional Condensate Pump : An optional fitted condensate pump & 7.8m drain hose is available for a more permanent installation. Should the pump fail at any time then the dehumidifier will
- automatically shut-off eliminating any water spill.
- 12 Months warranty.
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.
Input Power (w)
Water Tank Volume (L)
Built in pump
Extraction Rate (L/24hr)