Combining excellent design with high performance and portability, the rotomoulded housing of the Driz-Air 1200 110v is dent proof and extremely durable.
With a user-friendly control panel, manual pump purge, and diagnostic aids, the Driz-Air 1200 110v is the ideal solution for flood restoration, new build drying, renovations, and reducing humidity in residential and commercial applications such as gymnasiums, server rooms, and storage areas.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in ring for attachment of ducting.
- Removes up to 55 litres/day.
- Super convenient size.
- Hot-gas bypass for fast defrost.
- Rugged rotomoulded housing which is designed for stacking.
- Intelligent touch pad controls.
- Rigid handle.
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport.
- Automatic condensate pump out with safety cut-out if water outlet is blocked.
- Quality 3M HAF filter as standard.
- 12 Months warranty.
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.
What's In The Box
Call our Support Team on 0330 1759558 if you require more information on this product.
FREE DELIVERY Orders £30+ Include Free DeliveryFind Out More
Need some help?