The digital control panel has an easy-to-read display and four large control buttons with audible and tactile feedback. Features open window detection which recognizes a sudden temperature drop when a window is opened and turns the heating off to save energy.
Once the window is closed, the temperature change triggers the heating to resume its normal operation. The intelligent fan control optimises fan speed and heat output to quickly achieve and control a comfort temperature whilst maintaining a very low noise level.
These heaters are designed with a maximum surface temperature of 43°C, complying with NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes, to minimise the risk of burn injuries.
Being extremely economical to run and splash proof, they make the perfect choice where space saving, style and efficiency are paramount. Ideal for nurseries, hospitals and retirement homes, these fan heaters provide a high level of safety and controllability.
Features & Benefits
- Incorporates EC motor for improved energy efficiency.
- Quiet operation.
- Maximum surface temperature of 43°C.
- 7-day timer with electronic thermostat.
- 6 heating periods per day.
- Open window detection.
- Concealed digital controls.
- Frost protection setting.
- Automatic safety cut-out.
- 15-minutes boost feature.
- 4 operating modes: Programme, Boost, Setback & Comfort.
- Maintains temperature within 0.7 degrees.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Easy operation.
- 4 large control buttons with audible and tactile feedback.
- Electronic lock to prevent tampering with controls.
- Optional control panel locking kit (PLK1).
- Splash proof to IP24 for use in bathrooms and other damp areas.
- Slimline and clean design.
- Hinged wall mounting system for easy installation and decorating.
- Fitted with 1.8m of supply cable.
- Finished in white.
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.