Consort Claudgen LST500E 500W Panel Heater
The digital control panel has an easy-to-read display and four large control buttons with audible and tactile feedback. Easy to operate and designed with an electronic lock to prevent tampering with controls.
Features include open window detection which recognises a sudden temperature drop when a window is opened and turns the heating off to save energy. Once the window is closed, the temperature change triggers the heating to resume its normal operation.
Slimline & Clean Design | Splashproof | Easy & Quiet Operation | Electronic Lock
These slimline heaters are designed with a maximum surface temperature of 43°C, complying with NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes, to minimise the risk of burn injuries so they are perfect for environments with vulnerable people such as children and elderly residents; and therefore ideal for schools, nurseries, retirement homes, hospitals and anywhere where safety is paramount.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum surface temperature of 43°C to comply with NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes.
- 7-day timer with electronic thermostat.
- 6 heating periods per day.
- Very quiet operation.
- Open window detection.
- Concealed digital controls.
- Frost protection setting.
- Automatic safety cut-out.
- Splash proof for use in bathrooms and other damp areas.
- 15-minutes Boost feature.
- 4 operating modes: Programme, Boost, Setback & Comfort.
- Maintains temperature within 0.7 degrees.
- Slimline and clean design.
- Hinged wall mounting system for easy installation and decorating.
- Fitted with 1.8m of supply cable.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Easy operation.
- 4 large control buttons with audible and tactile feedback.
- Electronic lock.
- Optional control panel locking kit (PLK1).
- Finished in white.
What's In The Box
1 x Consort Claudgen LST500E 500W Low Surface Temperature Panel Heater