The CN2MLSTiE fan heater features an electronic timer which offers a 7-day programme with 6 heating periods per day. The digital control panel has an easy-to-read display and four large control buttons with tactile feedback. Features open window detection which recognises a sudden temperature drop when a window is opened and turns the heating off to save energy. Once the window is closed, the temperature change triggers the heating to resume its normal operation. The intelligent fan control optimises fan speed and heat output to quickly achieve and control a comfort temperature whilst maintaining a very low noise level.
These heaters are designed with a maximum surface temperature of 43°C, complying with NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes, to minimise the risk of burn injuries. Being extremely economical to run and splash proof, they make the perfect choice where space saving, style and efficiency are paramount. Ideal for nurseries, hospitals and retirement homes, these fan heaters provide a high level of safety and controllability.
Features & Benefits
- 2kW rating
- Safety monitoring: Heaters now have a built-in safety monitoring feature. In the unlikely event of a fault, the safety monitoring will help prevent high surface temperatures and the heaters will beep at different intervals to indicate the type of failure. The safety monitoring will identify overheating, fan failure and certain electronic faults.
- Intelligent fan control: The fan speed of the heater automatically adjusts relative to the room’s current temperature in order to achieve a warm airflow temperature. This eliminates the heater from blowing cold air when initially powered on in a cold room.
- Incorporates EC motor for improved energy efficiency
- Maximum surface temperature of 43°C to comply with NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes
- 7-day timer with electronic thermostat
- 6 heating periods per day
- Quiet operation
- Open window detection
- Copy day function
- Digital controls
- 4 Operating modes: Programme, Boost, Setback & Manual
- 15-minutes Boost feature
- Comfort heat setting between 15°C to 35°C
- Setback temperatures can be used for frost protection or maintaining a minimum room temperature between 4°C to 15°C
- Automatic safety cut-out
- Can set temperatures in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Maintains temperature with 0.7 degrees
- Easy-to-read display
- Easy operation
- 4 large control buttons with tactile feedback
- Electronic child lock
- Mesh grille to prevent objects being dropped into the heater
- LED light indicator
- Finished in white