It is recommended that all ladders are checked daily for damage, faults, and any wear and tear. These tag kits fix onto ladders in a suitable place to log their periodic inspections. A checklist is printed on the reverse of the insert to be followed when being inspected.
Scaffold must be inspected in the following conditions:
• Following initial erection
• Following exposure to any weather conditions that could affect its strength or stability
• Following substantial alteration (addition or subtraction)
• At regular intervals not exceeding 7 days from previous inspection
Features & Benefits
- Centurion Tower Scaffold Tagging Kit - One holder & two inserts.
- Tag holder can be fixed to the ladder in a suitable place.
- A checklist is printed on the reverse of the insert for user convenience.
- If the ladder fails inspection, a "Do not use this equipment, information tag is missing" notice is supplied for display.
- Tag insert material: polypropylene