Due to its high-performance at low temperatures, the easily installed ASE 400 will deliver fast results in drying out all kinds of construction and emergency situations, thereby minimising the risk of long-term damage caused by for instance flooding.
Despite weighing out at just 25 kilos, the ASE 400 is the right choice for applications that require an air change of up to 480 m³/h (environments of up to around 450m³).
That’s 20% more than other units of comparable size that are currently on the market.
With its integrated lifting handle and stackable design, the unit has been designed for easy handling and transportation.
It comes with a built-in hour counter and can also be fitted with an optional MID-approved energy counter.
The portable adsorption dehumidifiers can run continuously, or they can be controlled by an external hygrostat.
Features & Benefits
- 20% higher air capacity than similar units on the market
- Air capacity of 480m³/h
- Suitable for environments of 450m³
- Low temperature operation -10 to +35°C
- Low humidity operation down to 10% relative humidity
- Ventilation only mode available – if preset humidity level is exceeded, normal dehumidification mode starts (only with optional external hygrostat)
- Sturdy unit made of stainless steel and powder coated sheet steel, supported by four rubber non-marking feet
- Integrated lifting handle and stackable design for easy use
- The rotor unit is easy to remove for cleaning purpose
- Dynamic, safe and self-regulating PTC heating element
- Energy-efficient radial fan
- High-performance ECODRY G3-MH rotor for maximum water absorption
- Air filter on the process air inlet
- Noise reduced via integrated silencer: 60 dB
- Connection for external hygrostat
- Non-resettable hour counter
- Optional MID approved kWh meter
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.
Documentation File Format Size