Ideally suited for dehumidification of large spaces with low temperatures, the portable ASE dehumidifiers are extremely compact, sturdy and light-weight adsorption dryers.
Application examples include cellars, garages, warehouses, storage rooms, archives, production facilities, waterworks and more.
The ASE series in the robust stainless-steel housings are excellently suited for drying damage caused by water and for many other applications.
The ECODRY rotor makes the unit highly energy-efficient – the technical details speak for themselves.
Regeneration is effected by a self-regulating PTC heating element. PTC heating elements possess an automatic temperature-limiting effect. It's an effect that is used to achieve highest levels of operational safety.
Features & Benefits
- Stackable, quiet, easy to maintain
- Energy-efficient thanks to the ecoDRY rotor
- Robust floor unit with folding carrier handle
- Rubber feet on the underside protect sensitive floor surfaces
- Air intake: Process and regeneration air together with
air filter and sound absorber
- Housing: Stainless steel / powder-coated steel plate
- 4.5 m connection cable with mains plug
- PTC heating elements for maximum operating safety
- Optionally equipped with calibrated performance meter
Please contact us if you require further information or advice.
Documentation File Format Size